ASP helps developers grow their sales
Here’s a tiny sample of the profitable business strategies that ASP developers and vendors discuss in ASP’s newsgroups:
- What are the best purchase incentives to turn your downloaders into buyers?
- How important is it to market my application on Facebook and Twitter?
- Will I be penalized if I use SEO techniques that are just a little gray-hat?
- Can I design and structure my newsletter to generate software sales?
- What techniques work best to encourage prospects to buy multi-user and site licenses?
- How can I get my application reviewed by newspaper and magazine writers?
- Are Purchase Orders a license to steal software, or can I use them to get sales from large enterprises?
- How can I get my users to tell their friends and colleagues about my programs?
- Does it matter which eCommerce company I use, or are they all about the same?
- Will signing up with affiliates boost my software sales?
- Do download sites still deliver software buyers to my website?
- Should I be using videos to promote my applications?
- Are press releases an effective tool for generating web traffic and sales?
- How do I get bloggers to write about my software?
Learn more about the benefits of ASP membership.
Read about the ASP Code of Professional Conduct.
Join our community of software industry professionals who pool their knowledge and resources to strengthen their businesses. Start building your software business. Join ASP now!