Who Should Join the ASP?

Whether you’re a seasoned software industry professional or a developer who is just beginning to market your first application, ASP membership can help you build your business.

Are you a software industry veteran?
The vast majority of ASP members – nearly 94 percent – are software developers. The other 6 percent are eCommerce companies, marketing consultants, and other software industry vendors. The ASP’s strength is its members, and their willingness to share ideas with fellow members.

The ASP can help you strengthen your business. Whether you’re looking to form strategic alliances, get technical or marketing help, or you just want to talk about software with other people who are serious about developing top-notch products, membership in the ASP will pay for itself each year, many times over.

Are you working on your very first commercial program?

Software is a tough business, and the ASP can help you become one of the industry’s success stories. The ASP offers the kinds of insights that let you build a successful business. Join early, and get help making crucial decisions that will shape your business for years to come.

Do you have something to offer software authors?

If you’re a distributor, registration service, or other software industry provider, use our newsgroups to talk to and hear from hundreds of software authors. Make valuable business contacts, increase your sales when you promote your products through our members-only discounts, and find out what authors are thinking, so you can supply them with the services they need the most.

Join other software professionals.

  • Many software professionals around the world invest $100 (US) every year to be part of the software industry’s premier trade association. They renew year after year because the ASP delivers value.
  • ASP members win many awards at the Software Industry Conference each year. Award-winning ideas and techniques are often discussed among members in ASP’s newsgroups.
  • ASP members are successful in taking their businesses from part-time to full-time. They get a steady flow of ideas on how to do this from other members.
  • ASP developers have press releases about their software in the computer magazines in numbers that outpace the software industry as a whole.

Sign up online and gain access to the advice, networking, and resources that will shift your software business into high gear.

Join the Association of Software Professionals today, and enjoy what happens to your sales!