Here’s a tiny sample of the profitable business strategies that ASP developers and vendors discuss in ASP’s newsgroups:
- What are the best purchase incentives to turn your downloaders into buyers?
- How important is it to market my application on Facebook and Twitter?
- Will I be penalized if I use SEO techniques that are just a little gray-hat?
- Can I design and structure my newsletter to generate software sales?
- What techniques work best to encourage prospects to buy multi-user and site licenses?
- How can I get my application reviewed by newspaper and magazine writers?
- Are Purchase Orders a license to steal software, or can I use them to get sales from large enterprises?
- How can I get my users to tell their friends and colleagues about my programs?
- Does it matter which eCommerce company I use, or are they all about the same?
- Will signing up with affiliates boost my software sales?
- Do download sites still deliver software buyers to my website?
- Should I be using videos to promote my applications?
- Are press releases an effective tool for generating web traffic and sales?
- How do I get bloggers to write about my software?
Join our community of software industry professionals who pool their knowledge and resources to strengthen their businesses. Start building your software business.