The microISV Research Alliance at Auburn University has opened the third annual microISV Pain Point survey. All microISV owners are invited to participate.
The 2012 survey will feature a prize drawing with more than a dozen, microISV-specific prizes, including:
- A one year membership to the ASP at the Standard level (a $100 value) to new members only.
- A lifetime membership (a $497 value) to the Micropreneur Academy.
- One year of free E-junkie service at the $10/month plan level.
- A five year code signing certificate from K Software (a $365) value.
- And more.
The survey is short and takes only a few minutes to complete. The results are used to locate common areas of difficulty among microISV owners and their daily operations. The results of the survey will be used to guide future academic research with the goal of improving microISV operations and increasing their chances of success.
Aside from the satisfaction of contributing to academic research designed to improve microISV operations, participants can benefit in other ways:
- Survey responses are anonymous.
- Participants can opt-in to be listed on the Respondents’ page.
- Participants get early access to raw, anonymized results data.
- You can win one of many great prizes.
Take the survey now!